Timbercrest Builders is a custom building firm that is dedicated to its customers. We pride ourselves on our integrity, creativity and high level of service.
• Paul Szostak, Independent Owner, has over two decades of residential construction management experience. Paul supervises each home construction from concept to completion, ensuring that the best talent is leveraged in developing and construction of your home. Paul is a lifetime director to the Board of Pennsylvania Builders Association, a licensed Code Inspector and a member of International Code Council and Pennsylvania Association of Building Code Officials, and serves on the Board of Wayne-Pike Building Industry Association.
• Annie Grill, Senior Residential Designer, has 30 years experience specializing in architectural layout, interior and exterior design. Annie helps our clients transform their vision into a home that is personalized for their lifestyles and design preferences. She offers guidance in the large and small details that translate into a home that lives well and looks great.
• Michelle Katona, Office Manager, professional with over 30 years of administrative experience who understands the value of customer relations. Dedicated to helping customers to successfully achieve their objectives and exceed their home building expectations, while managing day to day operations of busy construction office.
• Chris Shaffer of CTS Designs provides drafting services and 3D renderings that allow us to reduce costs, optimize time while delivering quality of construction.
Timbercrest Builders works with very knowledgeable colleagues who share a common vision for a reputable building experience for our home buyers.
• Civil and Structural Engineering professionals who draw on decades of experience to provide land and topographical surveys identifying land restraints and requirements, as well as beam and load calculations to ensure the safety and structural integrity of your project
• Trade Craftsmen who have been closely vetted and are chosen for their high benchmark of professionalism, top skill set, good work ethic, and the pride they take in their work. Many of these craftsmen have partnered with the team at Timbercrest for decades and know well the commitment to quality workmanship expected in every Timbercrest Builders home.
• Product Suppliers who are resourceful, offer sharp and competitive pricing, are reliable, and bring unequalled product knowledge to the mix.